On Mar 16, 2012, at 16:51 PM, James Goetz wrote:

> 1:1 relationship with a computer would be impossible to do

Not only that, all Steam games are licensed for us to use on _any_ computer,
not just one. I'd be an angry customer if they started limiting me to specific
hardware, or limiting me from letting others play their games on my hardware.

I don't think there's an easy solution to this, and I applaud Valve's efforts
to try out unconventional or different ideas, especially in the Beta.

 - Peter