Can any of you fellow server Admins recommend someone that can analyze
server crash dump files for me that one of my CSS servers has created? From
time to time I need this done and would like someone who understands Valve
games (CSS and TF2) to review the files for a possible source of the
crashes. I have never found anyone that I can go to on a regular basis for
this and feel it would be very helpful to me and others on this list.

Kind Regards,

Mike