He's on everytime it goes down and lag spikes, he crit hacks, googling his ip shows hes been banned off lots of servers and hes been racist in the chat.

On 29/03/2012 21:21, Team BOOM! wrote:
Aerolite, how do you know it's this guy? What have you done to isolate it to
him? Just curious...

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of AeroliteGaming.com
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 1:07 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: [hlds] Someones taking my server down

Some asshole:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041199747

Is managing to take my server down somehow, hes done it twice now
therefore killing the server and losing players. He did it last night
and now tonight, hes banned but is still managing to flood it or
something, changing the port of the server seems to work but I don't
want to do that seeing as people have it favourited and as soon as he
finds out the new ip he'll go for that. Anyone else had this and know a
fix? He's also been crit hacking too.

Thanks.