One is a server cvar and the other is a client cvar...

On 7/23/2012 2:15 PM, Devin O'Malley wrote:
What is the difference, rather.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Devin O'Malley <omalley....@gmail.com <mailto:omalley....@gmail.com>> wrote:

    That is the difference between that one and tf_mm_servermode?

    On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Fletcher Dunn
    <fletch...@valvesoftware.com <mailto:fletch...@valvesoftware.com>>
    wrote:

        Since the weekend went without any significant problems, we're
        going to increase the percentage of people who are asked if
        they want to participate to 100 soon.  Also, we'll increase
        the number of players needed to seed a server, since the
        player pool will be a bit bigger.  (It's really low right now.)

        In the meantime, you can set the client convar

        tf_quickplay_beta_preference = 1

        to force into the beta.