From: "Brian Simon" <bluebriansi...@gmail.com>
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:05:31 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Policy of Truth Still in effect? Fast Respawn without
tags OK?

LotusClan does nothing of the sort. We are in complete compliance with the
Policy of Truth.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Todd Pettit < pettit.t...@gmail.com > wrote:

Sweet Lord. Lotusclan and Skial are doing it so are Wonkagaming.net and so is
Battlegrounds who is coincidentally using fake clients as well and they sure as
hell know they are in violation because they have all been de-listed for using
fake clients. That right there is 250-300 flagrant violators. You don't think
lotus and skial knew what they were doing when they renamed their plugins? Both
of them have 8 sec Blue team respawns and no sv_tags. How hard is it to
understand if you break the policy you are in violation.

It is black and white if you are too lazy to learn scripting and do not check
the effects of a plugin you purchase you are still ultimately responsible for
your servers. So yes you should be de-listed if it was caught. They do not send
you a warning for fake clients. Ignorance is not an excuse if you are
incompetent.

"Luckily - cooler heads usually prevail with the TF2 team, and they have the
added benefit of seeing the big picture (and all the underlying player-data
that denotes which servers players like)."
You mean they like servers which manipulate the system to gain a competitive
advantage.

If you don't know the speed limit does that excuse you from a speeding ticket?
NO!