Over 32.. ment to say over 24.

-ics

1.8.2012 0:41, ics kirjoitti:
My point was that the servers running over 32 slots, faking tags and with modified respawn times receive the traffic that normally would go to good behaving over 24 slot server that has a penalty for increased slot count. It's a small part of quickplay traffic but still.

After quickplay came in town, it's very hard to have over 24 slot server populated in this part of the world.

-ics

1.8.2012 0:36, Todd Pettit kirjoitti:

----- Original Message -----
From: "ics" <i...@ics-base.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:51:40 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Policy of Truth Still in effect? Fast Respawn without tags OK?

So in light of what you just implied on 32 slot servers running fast
respawn and faking it, i had my own 30 slot servers forcibly turned to
24 slots due to lack of real players. Not alone by the slot count, i
also run custom maps on them but partly. There were also a lot of
official maps on the cycle byt the penalty was too great and no new
players ever got assigned in. So the tags faking(lacking 30-32 slotters
get the traffic that was off from me completely. 2 edged sword. Now it
kills the servers obeying the rules.

-ics

The policy states anything misrepresenting the expected gameplay of the server without the appropriate tags is in violation of the policy of truth. If you are faking a 24 player by blocking increased_maxplayers you are in violation and should be delisted.

I am not sure what your argument even was. I think fast respawns should be like 32 player servers. It should not remove you from quickplay but should have a penalty. Irregardless if you are still using the plugin to avoid reporting the proper tags so you can avoid being removed from the quickplay pool you should have all your servers de-listed today. No warning. Not Tomorrow.

If you are in violation you are in violation. Simple as that. Suffer the consequences.