On 8/11/2012 1:11 PM, Calvin Judy wrote:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com/msg67721.html
Invalid protocol was able to help me solve the issue when I was operating servers on a linux platform, this same issue has arose on windows, generally after a couple hours of uptime the servers will update the "Public IP" field, the problem is they're not using the assigned IP after this update. Below is a "status" command example of the issue.

Fletcher said he was looking into this back in April ("I'll investigate whether specifying an interface for TCP connections is easily fixable. Stepping through the code, it doesn't appear that the behavior is intentional."), but I haven't heard an update since then. Fletcher, any headway?

-John