>From what I understand thus far from reading this discussion, if you have max
>6 cilents (as in players), the rest of the slots are naturally going to be
>bots, as in robots. In the case of a 24 slot server, that would result in 18
>robots max. It seems so far that VALVe has balanced this mode for 32 slot, as
>in 26 robots max, suggesting this is the preferred configuration.

I suspect we will still have control over the various elements of this, but I
myself plan to shoot for 32 slot.

Also, the init declaration of -maxplayers 32 won't necessarily mean >6 players
can connect in MvM. I suspect the mode will have another CVAR to limit
specifically the humans (unverified).

BloodyIron