Is there any way to force your 6 man group to use a certain server?

On 8/15/2012 10:49 AM, Fletcher Dunn wrote:
You can hide your server from the server browser using tf_mm_strict.  (The
Valve servers will be configured this way.)  However that setting is entirely
unrelated to which matchmaking pool you wish your server to be in.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Matt Adams
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:42 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF MvM hosting questions

So if I'm understanding this correctly will TF2 have a lobby similar to the L4D lobby
where 6 people will join and start the search for a server? If that is correct I remember
using the "ms_force_dedicated_server" command back in L4D one to force
matchmaking to point to a certain server. Of course after the steamgroup option was added
we didn't have to use it anymore. Any ideas if this will still work?

Also if you leave out the "tf_mm_servermode 2" from the server.cfg will the
server basically be hidden from all public matchmaking?