Looking at my updater, I can see why. Every file in the sound/vo directory appears to be downloading again into sound/vo/mvm/mght

I seriously doubt MvM has intel briefcases, payload carts, and control points to need the associated class sound files for them:

28:10 24.64% downloading ./orangebox/tf/sound/vo/mvm/mght/heavy_mvm_m_cartstopitdefense01.mp3 28:12 24.64% downloading ./orangebox/tf/sound/vo/mvm/mght/heavy_mvm_m_cartstopitdefense02.mp3 28:14 24.65% downloading ./orangebox/tf/sound/vo/mvm/mght/heavy_mvm_m_cartstopitdefense03.mp3
etc