Note that I am a Linux-only server admin. I know nothing about the Windows variant. Sorry, I forget to look at which mailing list I am talking to. My info may not be applicable to yourself.

One thing to note on the Linux side is that the srcds_run script, unless -norestart is specified, will auto-restart the server over and over again if -strictportbind is specified and if a conflict is detected. That is probably not desirable.

Thus, it may be wise to build your own script to replace srcds_run or just call srcds_linux directly, with the right environment.

Roman Hatsiev wrote:
Many thanks for the strictportbind hint, I wasn't aware of that one.

On Nov 1, 2012 2:18 AM, "Jesse Molina" <je...@opendreams.net