Then the way you have explained it doesn't make sense. The way I see it is the server uses client time for when to end the ubercharge. Client time can be stopped by client stopping sending commands to the server. But the server should have never trusted the client with this. There should be a server timer counting the ubercharge length - in case the client cheats or crashes or simply loses internet connection to the server.