Chill out ics. I was just giving people (server owners of this mailing
list) a heads up of what is to come. While I do run pinion, I will never
force people to watch the ads by locking the more on them and have left
that feature disabled when it was enabled by default by pinion. I don't ask
for donations, or give away perks, so these ads pay my $500 monthly server
bills, but I will be removing them come the new year if this is what pinion
will be doing. Btw I started my community at 15 and now I'm a 17 year old
licensed EMT volunteer, so I don't have any source of income to pay my
server costs all my money goes to buying new supplies after the hurricane
we had here, and I'm not going to beg for donations. Btw I did notice that
this motd has no issues.
http://www.specialattack.net/content/how-create-tf2-chalkboard-style-motd-html