From: Doctor McKay <li...@doctormckay.com>
Sent: Wed, Dec 19, 2012 6:01 pm
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 MOTD Browser

I’m trying out http://adf.ly via a custom-built system. Players click the Skip
Ad button after the 5-second timer expires and it closes the MOTD window that
way. It appears fine for most people most of the time, but not for others.

Kinda annoying though, as closing the window relies on the page actually
displaying. I had to build a 15-second failsafe timer into it to automatically
close it.

Dr. McKay
http://www.doctormckay.com