Crapware Wardon, with all due respect i have met 9 year olds on my servers
that treat themselves better in behavior than you. Please leave the mailing
list, that message that you sent was SPAM and nothing more. Clearly no one
hear likes you or can tolerate you so please get out. You add nothing to
the list except any rubbish that comes out of your mouth. Clearly you lack
professionalism and are extremely arrogant. I will not respond
nor acknowledge you anymore. Just wanted to get this out of my mind before
it started bothering me

For everyone else:

Thanks for the advice. Reason i asked was because i was looking at
QuickPlay and in the FAQ section, there mentioned a section in which it
involved something in response to having a 32 slot server vs. a 24 slot
server and the QuickPlay ranking system. The following line caught my eye.

If the max player count is set above 32, the server is completely excluded.
We add this penalty because the game has been tuned for 24 players.
Increasing the number of players beyond 24 can have negative effects on
performance and gameplay balance.

But it seems as if it is not the case anymore according to everyone else.