From: ubyu....@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:53:25 +0100
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] 32 Slot Server

If you look on the other thread '[hlds] Suggestion and query regarding MOTD' on
this mailing list you'll find that he claimed someone sent him a rude reply via
email, when he originally sent one to a genuine poster there. He copied the
screenshot that the genuine poster took, didn't bother to change the date/time
of the message and simply added his own message, whilst resizing the email text
as it was too big for the box.
Original message the genuine poster received from Mr.Wardon:
http://imgur.com/NzIvh9DMr.Wardon's received a message from the genuine poster
(compare the screenshots closely): http://imgur.com/JY1ndz9
It's on the other thread, about 23 hours or so from the date/time of posting
this message. So Viktor, before you make accusations about me, I advise you
read messages posted here :). Many thanks. If you want, further communications
regarding this matter can be emailed directly to me, so as to avoid further
off-topic discussion on the mailing list.