That's because it is the initial headers Steve, the one who I
originally started the conversation that I have confirmed multiple
times. Thus why you take a snapshot of a header when you have people
like this.

Valve sort it out, It has been two days and now the
spoofers are having fun. The real way to fix this is give people the
knowledge about how to see and detect spoofs.

Worried what will
happen? Ughh, I have been more then cordial with Crapware.Wardon.

If
you also look at his detailed list the 3 spoofer addresses, which none
are mine, so what am I guilty on, Living, talking?

On 04/01/2013 07:28
AM, Steve Gonzolos wrote:

> Now you are just being pitiful. The date
and time of the claimed original message does not match the one you
posted on the image. This is of course assuming you didn't just mock up
some more fake so called evidence. Anyone with common sense can see you
are the guilty party. Just drop it and let valve sort it out, or are you
worried that is exactly what will happen?

-------------------------
cmun...@cameronmunroe.com
> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Re: [hlds] 32 Slot Server

> First thing, for all of you wondering
which one is real or not here is his email identitify:

> Received-SPF: Pass
(sender SPF authorized) identity=mailfrom; client-ip=65.55.116.77;
helo=blu0-omc3-s2.blu0.hotmail.com;
envelope-from=crapware.war...@hotmail.com; receiver=

boundary="_92223e3e-685c-44fc-a943-fb78709c36ae_"
Wardon <crapware.war...@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [hlds]
Suggestion and query regarding MOTD
> Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 01:57:59
-0500
31 Mar 2013 06:57:59.0355 (UTC) FILETIME=[1465A0B0:01CE2DDD]

check this against spoof email check the source of the email and you
should see the above in the header. Look for the section that the list
server received the email from as the initial one maybe spoofed to make
it look like the above.

> It really isn't surprising that you have
been spoofed, as such I probably have as well. So anything not coming
from archimedes.munroenet.com isn't me.

Crapware Wardon wrote:

>> No problem Viktor. Enjoy the reduced spam
and misinformation.

viktoran...@outlook.com
>> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
>> Date: Mon,
1 Apr 2013 02:46:31 -0500
>> Subject: Re: [hlds] 32 Slot Server

Thanks for the list of asshats and the heads up on the spammer. Maybe
Valve will deal with that list and clean up the riff raff trolling
around here.

crapware.war...@hotmail.com
>> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
>> Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2013 02:42:26 -0500
>> Subject: Re: [hlds] 32 Slot Server
>>

>> Obviously that was a spoofed email.
>>
>> Ahh the joys of mailing
list trolls. So apparently Dr.McKay has been spoofing again. His ip
address (137.118.16.55) has been tagged as known spam provider by
spamhaus and his isp ( Neonova Network Services) has been notified of
his illicit activities. Enjoy finding another isp.

>> Furthermore he
has been unsubscribing people from this mailing list. I would hope
that's a ban-able offence.

>> Someone that would do that makes one
wonder about what other little activities they would be upto... hmm
SourceMod stealing steam accounts maybe? Obviously something he has
attempted by his statements about using the steam popup to alter steam
group memberships.

Subject: Re: [hlds] 32 Slot Server

>> I would like to say that i am
sorry for being such a dumbass and misinforming, aswell as troll and a
guy that flames for fun. I should probably keep my crap off this mailing
list.

3
<crapware.war...@hotmail.com>
>>> To: "hlds@list.valvesoftware.com"
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
>>> Subject: Re: [hlds] 32 Slot Server

>>> In response
to... Harsh Baid (harshbai...@gmail.com) Hi Harsh, As you can see

from the previous response posts from the kids on this mailing list,
they follow
>>> the "If you cant dazzle them with footwork baffle them
with bullshit" rule.
>>> Of course you will see a performance hit with
more players, however it will be
>>> hardware and network resource
dependent as to whether it is noticeable to you and
>>> your players.
There are many other factors as well, such as the video and network

hardware of your clients. I think you will find that it will be
impossible to keep
>>> everybody happy all of the time. Furthermore
running an administration add-on such
>>> as SourceMod (especially this
one due to pore/no coding standards) on your server
>>> will degrade
your users experience even further. All that being said you should

use trial and error to determine what works best for you and your users.
You can
>>> then select the best balance of options for your hosting
goals. If you are new
>>> around here I would also suggest you add email
filters for the following badmin/trolls
>>> as they are known
misinformation and spam providers: Doctor McKay
(mc...@doctormckay.com)Dominik
>>> Friedrichs (d...@forlix.org)Cameron
Munroe (cmun...@cameronmunroe.com)List User
(l...@redspeedservers.com)Lyrai
>>> (lyr...@gmail.com)fiveofeight
(hyn...@gmail.com)Mart-Jan Reeuwijk (mreeu...@yahoo.com)Brian
>>> Simon
(bluebriansi...@gmail.com)Eli Witt (eliw...@gmail.com)Paul
(ubyu....@gmail.com)Bjorn
>>> Wielens (uniac...@yahoo.ca)1nsane
(1nsane...@gmail.com)T Marler (bloodyi...@shaw.ca)Niko
>>> Storni
(n...@elite-hunterz.info)Russell Smith
(ve...@tinylittlerobots.us)Cc2iscooL
>>> (cc2isc...@gmail.com)Asher
Baker (asher...@gmail.com)IBIS Customer Service
(ibis.serv...@gmail.com)ics
>>> (i...@ics-base.net)ElitePowered
(elitepowe...@gmail.com)The Supreme Commander
(thesupremec...@gmail.com)Nomaan
>>> Ahmad (n0man....@gmail.com)Derek
Howard (derekdavidhow...@gmail.com)Wander (wander...@gmail.com)Mike

Vail (supp...@boomgaming.net)c.j...@griffinrun.net phre...@gmail.com
bloodyi...@shaw.ca
>>> wickedplayer...@gmail.com
bsr.crazedgun...@gmail.com singh...@live.com kmahajani...@gmail.com

barreltr...@gmail.com jet2the...@gmail.com i...@ics-base.net
cmun...@cameronmunroe.com
>>> wander...@gmail.com evan...@gmail.com I
know this list is extensive, but I prefer
>>> to be comprehensive as
opposed to the misinformation provides. Good Luck.

---
> Cameron Munroe
>
> Owner and Operator of (G-S.N) &
Munroenet.com