Can you run multiple betas? sdk and prerelease?

On 5/3/2013 8:21 PM, Kyle Sanderson wrote:
Thanks Fletcher!

Kyle.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Fletcher Dunn <fletch...@valvesoftware.com <mailto:fletch...@valvesoftware.com>> wrote:

    This is not really gameserver admin related, but several people on
    this list were asking, so I am posting here.

    We've released some very early betas of the SDK tools that have
    been broken by the SteamPipe filesystem changes.  They are now
    going to go in the same folder as the game.  The separate Source
    SDK app is not used for these tools.  Please see this bug in github:

    https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Source-1-Games/issues/8

    That bug has the instructions for how to install the tools, and
    comments about what may or may not work.  (There are probably also
    some problems getting hammer to figure out where the .FGD files
    are.)  That bug will also serve as the location where you can give
    feedback.

    Thanks for your patience.