Hello,

My servers are somewhat more stable than yesterday, but I am still
seeing "*Engine
error: ED_Alloc: no free edicts*" crashes on 32 player servers (to include
2Fort, badwater, dustbowl, and more). I've removed any and all plugins that
can spawn entities, yet the intermittent crashes persist - to include on
two servers I ran today without sourcemod/metamod (as a test).

Again, this is on Windows 2008R2 servers, all of which are underloaded
(less than one TF2 instance per physical core).

Prior to the update, these servers were pretty rock-solid stable, so I have
to conclude that there is something new in this update causing the excess
entities to spawn and not be removed from the map/server, etc.

Anyone have any ideas, or do we need a patch from the TF2 team?