If you guys manage to set up the build environment for MM:S plugins (and know how to code in C) I'd be happy to supply my code so you can adapt that. This solution does require a bit of fiddling (manual setup of an IPsec filter list and adapting the code to detect EXACTLY what you are looking for in a packet) so I would say its required for anyone wanting to use this solution to understand how it works and set it up themselves.