Hey guys,

Switched to Ubuntu 13 x86 and things got a little better but the hiccups
are still there.

I've noticed the "wa" value of top varies a bit during the hiccups. Here's
what I have observed:

[image: Inline images 1]

Could that be related to the problem? I've googled it briefly and found it
has something to do with disk i/o. Is that correct!? The problem is caused
by slow disk!?

Thanks in advance!

_pilger