Which version of Swiftwater?

Part of Swiftwater's problem is that the author keeps changing it.  Even
now, there are two major versions currently in circulation:
pl_swiftwater_final_rc (the public version) and pl_swiftwater_ugc (the comp
Highlander version).

Also, keep in mind that there were twenty "final release candidates" before
the current rc... swiftwater has been in almost perpetual beta for years.

Lastly, what's the deal with only a single resupply cabinet in RED's huge
spawn room?

Ross Bemrose