Back up the configuration files you care about and then use the
information in this thread to delete the files stored in the Steam Cloud
for TF2.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2470784

It's possible something in your configuration is causing this issue, and
reverting to entirely default configuration is the easiest way to
eliminate that possible cause.