And write know I don't know how to properly use or install sourceban.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: Kevin C <s...@serveredirect.com>
Date:01/23/2015  21:16  (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [hlds] Someone took over server

That's good for you, but some communities need it.

RCON is fine if used properly, like issuing IP bans for failed attempts etc.

In CS:GO sv_allowdownload and sv_allowupload can be set to 0 anyway to fix any
download exploits since it doesn't support sprays and you should be used
workshop/fastdl anyway.