Quickplay is not as much to ask for as attachments because attachments are
in direct conflict with their business model. TF2 did just fine for 8 years
without this change.

Steam groups are not a good way to grab the TF team's attention though
because they are being hidden to rot away just like TF2 community servers.
They removed the link to groups on steamcommunity.com when they started to
phase in "game hubs" and blocked the large groups from inviting people
about 2 years ago.

Please don't give up. At the very least we can warning everyone else that
they should not put too much effort into hosting servers for Valve until we
start seeing some concessions.