From: Alexander Corn [mailto:mc...@doctormckay.com]
[mailto:hlds@list.valvesoftware.com]
Sent: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 05:44:53 +0100
Subject: Re: [hlds] Rethinking the community quickplay ban

I’ve reached the point where I no longer lose sleep over this. At this point I
don’t expect any growth of TF2. All I care about anymore is trying to keep my
the people in my community around as long as they still care about TF2. Trying
to convince Valve of anything is a waste of time for me. I’d have better luck
arguing with a brick wall.

Valve is dead. TF2 is dying. All I care about anymore is logging on from time
to time to play some Dustbowl or payload or something. I liked trading for a
while but even that is tedious and boring now that I have to alt-tab out of the
game to check my email every time I want to swap a weapon.

Valve used to make intelligent decisions. I don’t know what happened, but that
company is no more. And it’s a damn shame.

Alexander Corn

“Dr. McKay”

http://www.doctormckay.com