Something doesn't add up as we aren't seeing CPU usage anywhere near that high.

I double-checked a full server (6 players) running on an E3-1245 V2 and its
using on average 1.2% CPU & 740MB of RAM. Looking over the CPU graphs I am
seeing a peak of no more than 3%.

If you are seeing upwards of 12% on an E3-1270 V3 I am guessing either
something is misconfigured or you are running your servers widely different
from ours (which I rather doubt there is too much different).

-Lane