Is there perhaps plans to allow a "dynamic" type of server config?

There is a matchmaking sort of thing in the beta, is there any plans to be
able to configure the server when empty to dynamically change
difficulity/length/map based on who is searching?

Not many games do it, but I think it'd be nice to have. If the server is empty
and someone searches for a normal game with long length, it could change to
that and connect the user/party there?

I have capacity for lots of stable servers, but right now (same as KF1) it's a
gamble to choose game settings and hope the server becomes useful.