You run ff? Well that is not surprising, you are probably the only group
who can claim things have gotten better. Your 20 servers are not all doing
that well. I think only 3 or 4 of them are. And they are not really doing
that well compared to what was the norm before quickplay. I would suspect
that other Freak Fortress owners losing interest in the dwindling
population caused by anti-community changes has more to do with your
population increase than the quickplay change itself.

> There is a difference between official servers and officially HOSTED
servers. Minecraft Realms is still community run and operated. Realms is to
Minecraft what Multiplay is to TF2 - A hosting provider. It's not correct
to mix the two.

And you are missing the point. I am saying that they could host their own
servers, years after having community servers only, if they wanted to
because apparently "Cats From Above" somehow thinks it is impossible. But
they don't encroach on the community unlike Valve. And no, it is not like
Multiplay, unless Multiplay is run by Valve which as far as I can, they
don't.