They the spectator bug I'm assuming is in some way connect to this issue:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=291820

Where "ChangeClientTeam on TF2 is no longer enough to change a client's
team. TF2_RespawnPlayer must be called afterward."

Hopefully any update you make to fix the spectator kill exploit will also
remedy the above issue.