We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are below.
The new version number is 2294473.

-Eric

- Reverted the recent stickybomb damage ramp up change. We will continue to
evaluate the use of stickybomb air detonations and potential changes to that
mechanic.
- Fixed being able to taunt with enemies between spawn room doors
- Fixed a problem with The Senguko Scorcher's materials
- Updated the Towering Pillar of Summer Shades so they are marketable
- Updated the attribute description for the Back Scatter to better explain what
it does
- Updated the localization files