yep.  OSX owns.   and surprisingly, OSX server is pretty tight too.   If
they ported to x86 hardware, the competition has the potential to get
serious imho.

besides, openoffice is pretty damn nice.... if apple sunk some money
into it, they could come out winning when it comes to losing microsoft's
application support.

but regardless, the apple ibooks and tibooks are just too pimp to want
to put osx on an x86 laptop.... hands down.

hehe, I love the articles about putting debian on an ibook.  Which
reminds me, I need to get cracking on triple booting my powerbook with
gentoo....

kev