Well, technically, folks who change their WON ID to avoid being banned
will be caught and banned again, so buying new CDs is irrelevant. The only
option banned players will have is to play on "VAC in-secure" servers
until they are unbanned, if and whenever that would be.

Nick McLaren, CCNA, SCSA
Battle LAN Technical Admin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.battlelan.com/