Yes,
        I get the same thing ...... what gets me is that I have had my cd-key for
along time now and have not shared it with anyone (I feel that if I paid
then everyone else should as well).
        I have alot of servers that I help others with that run my mod and I
frequent alot of them. if I disconnect then reconnect to another without
fully going back to desktop I get the "CD-KEY in use" .
        Is there a fix for this that I might have missed here on the board ?

Thanks,