Happened to me last night

I was playing for the first time in months so I have no idea if this is
normal these days

Kveðja / Regards

======================================
Guðmundur Örn Ingvarsson
Kerfisfræðingur
Kerfisþjónusta/UNIX/Security
Íslandssími hf
Web Site - http://www.islandssimi.is
E-Mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Buisness phone - +354 595 5000
======================================

|---------+--------------------------------------->
|         |           Bruce Harding               |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
|         |           Sent by:                    |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           oftware.com                 |
|         |                                       |
|         |                                       |
|         |           27.09.2002 14:53            |
|         |           Please respond to hlds_linux|

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: [hlds_linux] CD-KEY in use

Has this been starting to come up for you guys or has it been happening
for a while.  I've jsut had a few users with the same thing in the last
24 hours, and have never had a problem before.