On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:52:56 -0400, Mark Ellis wrote:

> I keep getting these errors on servers, i connect then disconnect, then
> i have to wait a while before i can connect again
>
> does anyone know whats going on?

I'm not usually one to complain, but since you bring it up..
This has been happening to me for a few weeks.  It's not very often, but
when it does happen it kinda ticks me off.  It seems to be happening to
more and more people, as the amount of complains I hear about it
increase.  Never shared my key, used any key changer, or any cheat that
might have scamed it.  Somethin funky at WON...