"Eric (Deacon)" wrote:

> > This is interesting, considering we have discussed this in the
> > past, and figured it wouldnt be worth it.
>
> As a single-thread process, how in the world COULD it be worth it?

Easy. OpenMOSIX picks up parts of the original thread and spreads into avaliable
processors, asking them to think and send the results back to the caller machine. Using
high speed networks, you have an super computer capable of support thousands of players
with a reduced cost and a really great performance. I just didn' t know that OpenMOSIX
was mature enough to do this, but i thing these guys proven it to me now.