Hi,

I've got a strange problem on a dedicated server (p4 2 ghz, 1 Go DDR, 40
Go IDE, Redhat 7.2).

I'm running three hlds (tfc) on the same box so with three different
sessions (port 27015/27016/27017).

There're sometimes some strange load CPU usage on all sessions. Whereas
there are normal CPU usage in other cases (about only 10% on three
sessions with about 40 players on three servers at same time) it seems
every 5/10 minutes (don't know exactly) there are 100%cpu used and it
cause lag (sure  ) for two minutes (about)!!!!

Do you know where does it come from ?

Thx for help all