Eric (Deacon) wrote:
>James,
>
>It's not a big deal.  You obviously think that making a new channels
>dedicated to server admins of specific mods only is a "duh!" kind of
>obvious thing to do.  To me, it sounds silly, since experiences of some
>admins may enlighten others who might not run that *specific* mod.  To
>each his own.

Eric, I idle in #nsserver because I run a NS server and like the NS
specific discussions there.  I don't recall too many discussions that were
general HLDS in nature.  Those are still handled in channels like #hlds and
#unitedadmins.  Addons (e.g. AdminMod, ClanMod, Cheating Deat, HLGuard)
have their own channels as well.

HoundDawg UA Web Development Director http://www.unitedadmins.com