Hi!

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 10:59:06PM -0400, Tyler Overkill Schwend wrote:
> > www.mutt.org
> >
> > A text emailclient. It's working fine in my console
> > ans supports
> > threads.
>
> It seems people respond with answers like that just to show how
> l337 they are. :-)

Nope. I have no X running on my linux box. And I prefer secure and
threaded emailing. Both things MS Outlook doesn't offer. And acutally I
don't need a mouse for doing my e-mail stuff. It's always nice when I
can laugh about the e-mails containing viruses in my mailbox which
happens pretty frequently though. :(

Outlook therefor offers nice e-mail folders and filters...

If he wants to have threading and a secure linux mail client he should
try mutt. If he doesn't like it he can switch it anyways....

Regards
Udo