lol, christ.
> > Yah and my 486 still makes a great paper weight to, get with the times,
> > not using a mouse doesn't make you cool anymore, just unproductive,
Anyone else care to pull this statement apart?
A 486 or a p75 is a great asset depending on what you want to do with it. If
you just want to host a personal web page, or run an irc bouncer, or use it
as a second screen to view IRC over (IRSSI > BitchX, by the way..) they are
COST EFFECTIVE solutions. Why bother paying £700 ish for a new computer with
all the bells and whistles when a 486 will do just as well?
Oh, and just TRY running x-windows on a p75 or 486, i dare ya.