[EMAIL PROTECTED] <> previously said:

> Is the majority of people running this 3111c?  Or are you sticking
> with the 3110beta ? I've been watching and see different opinions and
> info posted regarding the differences and it seems that CPU usage is
> still a concern regarding these new releases.  Is everyone just
> accepting it and suffering performance loss or staying with 3110beta?

3.1.1.0c on all servers for the following observed reasons:

- Stability is equal or better
- No additional features warrant upgrading
- Performance is equal
- Resource consumption is less
- Better playerslot/MHZ ratio
- Works with all my existing plugins and mods
- 7 month proven track record

Point of note, if 3.1.1.1x was required in it's current form, hlds would
be gone from my servers in favor of something else.

Michael Ressen,
Michigan Burbs Network Administrator

www.michiganburbs.com