Simon Garner wrote:

This might help fix the timeout/reconnect issue. But it still doesn't
help you to determine which player is the legitimate owner of the key
and which is not. That is the crux of the problem. You cannot ban a
player just for using the same key as another player.

-Simon

Totally agree.

I remember reading an article on OGC site about a guy at a Walmart or somewhere, who would open all the HL boxes grab the key, then reseal them. He was bragging about a list of keys that exceeded 5000.

Now I know as a customer, I check the seals on packages, but if the seal
isnt broken (or infact been replaced) how can you realistically blame
the purchaser of the software for that? I keep hearing the 'Its your own
fault' excuse, but often its not.