Yes.  If you know some php, I'd look up the MadQuery script.  Otherwise
you can look for one from a third party provider.  Using MadQuery gives
you the ability to add the tips I have in that tutorial because you have
control over the code.  Please note that this script does not work on
Source servers.

Wojciech H wrote:

Is there a way to add servers to favorites or have a Server Info/Game
Info window pop up about the server instead of launching?

Jason Weisberger wrote:

Anybody that needs a quick tutorial or feature overview on Steam://
protocol, just visit

http://cs.jbdubbs.com/pn/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=13&page=1

Stephen Micheals wrote:

Good.

This is a very good feature i will let other people know of it.
This will make alot of people i know a little bit happy.