Florian-

I am in NO WAY saying that Valve should hurry with the SDK/etc. Or that it's
already RTM ready.

HOWEVER, what I -AM- saying is that Valve should actually patch things
faster than they are currently.

Come on, how many lines of code is that %n bug to fix? Be honest there.
After fixing it... How long does it take to re-compile the client/server?

Valve is touting Steam as a way to 'Nearly instantly update code/bugs on all
their clients seamlessly' ... They have yet to prove they're actually going
to do THEIR part of the job though.

~