----- Original Message -----
From: "hondaman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am trying to create a MOTD, but when I put it in, it comes up blank.

The code im trying to use is here: http://www.hardgaming.com/motd.html

Can someone please tell me why its not working?

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone (023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]