From: "Cream[DONut]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Counter-Strike Source update

hondaman wrote:

Oh... another followup. It seems aliased ip's dont work anymore.

I have an extra ip alias on my box aswell, but +ip doesnt even work on the "real" ip. (status says 127.0.0.1)

besides that the server is running just fine with 16 players on (fedora
core 3 on an intel box)

havent tested it yet on my "redhat 9 up to date patched, amd box", which
previously spawned people outside the map (hope this has been fixed)