Please add FreeBSD 4.10-Release to the list of *nix boxes that cannot
bind to IPs. I think it's simply a problem with the code and
compatibility with linux rather than specific distro errors, though.

--
Christopher Weldon
IT Systems Administrator

Shane Reid wrote:
It is not isolated to just Debian -- it will not to bind to IPs with RH ES 3
or Fedora.

HLDS installation up to date
Console initialized.
Network: IP 127.0.0.1, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27045 SV / 27006 CL
Attempted to create unknown entity type event_queue_saveload_proxy!
Game .dll loaded for "Counter-Strike: Source"
maxplayers set to 12
Executing dedicated server config file
WARNING: Cannot access bot phrase database 'BotChatter.db'
Adding master server 207.173.177.11:27011
Adding master server 207.173.177.12:27011

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael McKoy Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 6:51 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Counter-Strike Source update

Just wanted to chime in with my ditto. +IP is dead :(