If the other player has a low end mouse on PS2, then he will have
advantage over you, or you don't know that USB mice produce lower reply
rate than a PS2 ?
Any doubt please contact your local logitech hotline and take your
doubts away, anyway, if you are logitech costumer, for sure you will
know that the Mouseman dual optical is still the best gaming mouse ever,
and then again, I feel sorry for logitech costumers who use their lame
drivers that have a huge problem with Direct Input.

The Fool wrote:

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:08:38 +0000, wouter v/d Bergh