Alfred,

> > 3) what does sv_visiblemaxplayers do?
> 3) Its used by plugins to hide admin/reserved slots

If I have maxplayers set to 26 and visible to 24, it does show up as 24.
Will this prevent clients from connecting when the 24 slots are full?
The other 2 are actually reserved and boot non-admins when they connect,
which is how I want it.

Normally the client doesn't let you connect if it says 24/24, which is
my concern.  I hope the client honors the true maxplayer setting and not
the visible one.

--
Chris